Build Environment Update History
This update applies to sudo-enabled Ubuntu Trusty and Precise. The stack images
currently tagged with
group: edge will be promoted to
group: stable. We
will retain the previous
group: stable as
group: deprecated for at least a
month following this update.
- MySQL 5.6 (Trusty only)
- PostgreSQL 9.6 + postgis scripts packages (Trusty only)
- PostgreSQL 9.5 + postgis scripts packages (Precise only)
- APT settings to retain old configs on update (Trusty only)
- Preinstalled Yarn (Trusty only)
- Preinstalled and enabled haveged (Trusty only)
- Preinstalled Python versions to latest point releases, including CPython and PyPy. (Trusty only)
- Update to pyenv 1.0.0 (Trusty only)
- Update to git 2.x (Trusty only)
- Update to latest git-lfs (Trusty only)
- Update to docker-compose 1.8.1, docker 1.12.3 (Trusty only)
- Update to latest jdk_switcher (Trusty only)
- Preinstalled older versions of ruby from the Precise ruby stack. All versions
remain installable on demand via
- Preinstalled older versions of go on Precise ruby/default stack and all Trusty
stacks. All versions supported by
gimmemay be installed on demand.
- PostgreSQL 9.1 (Trusty only)
- nexus.codehaus.org Maven mirror (Precise only)
- Include at least one JDK and the
jdk_switchertool in all Trusty stacks.
- Preinstall ruby 2.2.5 for use with build caching and deployment tools.
- Force removal of
~travis/.pearrcat the end of image baking to ensure PHP is less confused.