Travis CI Enterprise
Whether your team uses GitHub Flow, feature branches or just commits directly to master, Travis CI Enterprise supports your way of shipping code. Travis CIs’ integration with GitHub gives your team the highest confidence with every change made.
Travis CI Enterprise is built to integrate with GitHub Enterprise. Using OAuth for authentication, we sync your users permissions to make sure they only have access to the repositories you want them to have access to. This allows you to use LDAP or SAML to manage your users access. Travis CI Enterprise also integrates with GitHub.com, allowing you greater control over your security, and to scale out your build infrastructure as needed.
Why choose Enterprise over travis-ci.com?
Travis CI Enterprise is built to bring the features of the hosted platform to different development processes. Whether you would like to run CI builds on-premises with your own servers or in your own private cloud, Enterprise is equipped to fit right into your team’s workflow. Enterprise-specific features include:
- Support for GitHub Enterprise: You can use your GitHub Enterprise installation as the authentication and authorization layer for Travis CI Enterprise, allowing you to leverage your existing LDAP or SAML with no extra configuration.
- Meets security and regulatory requirements: With your servers and hosts being deployed inside your firewall, you have full ownership and control of your data, helping to make it possible to meet the security requirements of your company.
- Customizable images: We provide a range of build environment images, covering an extensive set of languages, updated with the current dependences each community is using. If you or your team need specific changes, they are easily customizable, which can then be deployed for use by your team.
- Hosted on your infrastructure: Travis CI Enterprise supports the cloud or on-premises environment of your choice. This includes AWS, Google Compute Engine, VMware, OpenStack and Azure.
- Scales to your needs: Your team has the flexibility to spin up as much build capacity as needed. If it’s a busy week before a production release, all you need to do is to start up some more capacity and let your team test to their hearts content.
- High availability: Your continuous integration system is just as critical as your GitHub Enterprise. Travis CI Enterprise can run in a multi node setup behind a load balancer, providing safety from hardware failures.
Travis CI Enterprise brings both flexibility to your CI/CD process, and gives your entire team visibility and control over the build process. And of course if anyone has any questions, our Enterprise-specific support team is here to help you out.
Trials and Licensing
You can get a free trial license over at enterprise.travis- ci.com. Your trial license will be fully- featured so you can get a good picture of how Enterprise will work for your team.
If you’d like to talk more about licensing, support, and onboarding, please email us at email@example.com. Our team looks forward to hearing from you!