Obtaining Travis CI 3.x license
In order to obtain your Travis CI Enterprise 3.x license, please follow instructions below.
New customers #
Please refer to general Travis CI Enterprise information for instructions.
Existing customers #
- Contact Travis CI support team providing:
- Your customer email (the one in currently active license)
- A hostname, where the deployment will be done (using wildcard format, *.yourdomain.here)
- Will you be using GitOps to manage your k8s cluster? Y/N
- Will your installation be air gapped? Y/N
The number of seats and other license parameters will be transferred from your current active license.
- Our Support Team will issue to you a Trial License for 60 days in order to enable your tests and database migrations.
- After your tests are completed and you have an environment ready to go, please contact Travis CI Support, requesting a production license for Enterprise 3.0. If after issuing your Enterprise 3.0 license reflecting your license conditions we don’t hear from you within a week or so your existing Enterprise 2.x license will be invalidated.
- Please contact our Travis CI support in any other cases.