Terms & Conditions - 2019 Travis CI Community Survey
Terms and conditions of participation in the 2019 Travis CI Community Survey. #
1. Organizer #
The 2019 Travis CI Community Survey is organized and sponsored by Travis CI GmbH, Rigaer Straße 8, 10247 Berlin, Germany.
By participating at the raffle, the user accepts the following terms and conditions.
The data protection regulations about using Travis CI can be found here: https://docs.travis-ci.com/legal/privacy-policy
3. Deadlines #
The competition is being held during a limited period of time:
Opening of survey: 5 December 2019 Deadline for submissions: 6 January 2020, 11:59 pm, time zone Europe: Berlin.
4. Eligibility criteria #
- Users can enter the competition by filling out the survey. Additionally, the entrant has to provide the following personal details: GitHub handle.
- The participant must be 18 years old or older or have age majority in their country and place of residence.
- The participant must have logged in and authorized travis-ci.com with their GitHub account.
- Participation in this raffle is not dependent on the purchase of goods or services. Participation in the raffle is free of charge.
- Travis CI GmbH reserves the right to disqualify persons from entry, if there are legitimate grounds, such as breach of the terms and conditions of participation, (attempted) manipulation, etc. In the event of grounds for disqualification (including the breach of these terms and conditions of participation), prizes may also be retrospectively denied. In the event of disqualification on legitimate grounds, the entrant has no rights to bring claims of any kind against Travis CI GmbH.
5. Prize #
From all entrants who successfully completed the survey in compliance with these terms and conditions of participation, one winner will be drawn by the end of the competition (7th January, 2020). The winner will receive a Nintendo Switch (total value of EUR 300).
6. Notification and publication of the winner #
The winner will be informed and their name will be published by Travis CI on social media channels on the 14th January, 2020.
Prizes will be shipped within 15 working days of getting in contact with Travis CI via e-mail to communicate the correct address.
The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash payment. The prize is not exchangeable.
In the event that the prize cannot be delivered within a one-month period following notification of the win due to reasons for which the entrant is responsible, their entitlement to the prize shall be cancelled. The entrant is responsible for providing correct information. Travis CI GmbH is not liable for any delay in a winner’s receipt of the prize or for loss of the prize during postal delivery.
7. Miscellaneous #
The raffle is solely governed by German law. Travis CI GmbH shall be released from all obligations concerning the raffle once the prizes have been shipped. Prizes may be subject to taxation in the winner’s country of residence. It is the responsibility of the winner to pay any/all applicable taxes to the proper authorities. Travis CI GmbH reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the competition for good reason. This right in particular may be exercised if the competition cannot be completed as planned, due to technical or legal reasons. If the conditions of termination only prevail in particular countries, Travis CI GmbH has the right to decide whether to terminate this competition entirely or to continue it with entrants from the remaining countries only. In case of legitimate termination, no claims may be made against Travis CI GmbH.
8. Legal recourse #
All decisions are final.
This survey is administered by TRAVIS CI, GmbH, Rigaer Straße 8, 10247 Berlin, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to send us feedback or have questions, please email us at email@example.com.