Upgrades, Downgrades, Plan Changes #
All plan changes are automatically pro-rated and adjusted:
Plan upgrades are pro-rated and billed within 24 hours of the plan being changed
- Upgrade example: You’re on the 5-job plan. In the middle of your billing period, you upgrade to the 10-job plan. We will charge the rest of the month on the 10-job plan rate. We will also credit you the unused time on the 5-job plan, generating a dedicated invoice for the upgrade during the billing period.
Plan downgrades are pro-rated and adjusted automatically in the next invoice
- Downgrade example: You’re on the 10-job plan. In the middle of your billing period, you downgrade to the 5-job plan. We will charge the rest of the month on the 5-job plan rate. We will also credit you the unused time on the 10-job plan.
Billing Schedule #
For monthly or yearly payment plans, the Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis respectively.
You can cancel an individual or organization account, and your subscription will remain active for the remainder of the paid billing period.
Refunds Policy #
Upon cancellation of your account, you can request a refund under the following conditions:
Request made up to and including 14 days after the billing date:
- Monthly plans: full refund
- Annual plans: full refund
Request made between 15 and 30 days after the billing date:
- Monthly plans: no refund
- Annual plans: first month billed at the monthly plan rate, and remainder is refunded
Request made 31 days or more after the billing date:
- Monthly plan: not applicable
- Annual plans: no refund for cancellations made on or after the 31st day of the subscription
Refunds across the Fiscal Year #
Once the fiscal year is closed, we are not legally allowed to issue refunds from the previous year. As a German company, Travis CI considers the financial and tax year to match the calendar year - that is, the financial year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
How to request a refund #
Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org Specify the GitHub handle of the account for which you’re requesting a refund, and send us a copy of your payment and/or invoice.